Giftsenda is an international corporate gifting platform designed to enable businesses to break through the noise and make meaningful connections with partners, clients, employees and prospects through high-quality gift experiences – resulting in more revenue, conversions, and improved ROI. Our platform can be utilized to seamlessly forward individual and bulk orders to over 200 countries worldwide.
In order for users to take full advantage of the platform’s features, it’s vital to identify the “who”, “why”, “what”, and “how” of your corporate gift campaign. In this blog, we delve into the steps that remain prime and president when deciding what campaigns best align with your objectives.
Segment Your Recipients
Before budgets are proposed and messaging is composed, you need to understand your recipients and tier them in line with your internal vetting systems. An example of such a distinction is placing clear lines between staff and prospects, or partners and clients. This way, you’re better positioned to allocate budgets and decide on the actual gift items i.e SWAG, high-end gadgets, or symbolic gifts. While you can bend boundaries and add a touch of wit when addressing gifts to staff, a little more formality is required when using gifts as primary touch points with qualified leads and prospects.
Define Your KPIs
This part is quite self-explanatory. You have sufficient knowledge about your intended recipients, you have a budget in place, and now you need to define your performance indicators. Do you want to launch conversation starter gifting campaigns, increase retention by adding seasonal reward gifts, or increase your rate of accepted meeting invites? Define that, and steer your campaign ship in the direction of these objectives.
Align The KPI With Ready-To-Launch Giftsenda Campaigns
Now that recipients have been tiered and segmented according to their personas and the campaign KPIs are defined, the selection of suitable campaign types for each recipient tier becomes much simpler. When using the Giftsenda platform, you can launch the following KPI-led campaigns:
- Loyalty and prospecting program gifts for sales-driven campaigns
- Personalized gift packages and experiences to be placed at strategic points of the sales funnel for ABM marketers.
- Personalized and specifically messaged customer experience-centered gifts aimed at improving your customers’ overall journeys from consideration, action, consumption, and all the way through to sentiment formation and re-consideration.
- Seasonal gifting campaigns for once-off, and holiday-based projects for recipients in over 200 countries.
- Rewards and commemoration-based gifting campaigns for staff and business associates.
- Bulk Branded SWAG gifting campaigns for events, activations, recruitment, and specials.
Choose Your Giftsenda Campaign Type
Free choice gift links enable address-less gifting. To initiate this campaign type, you simply allocate a budget for each gift item and send gift links to your recipients through link-sharing messaging, email, or social media. Upon receipt, recipients can choose their gifts from a budget-aligned item list. Gifts will only be charged against the sender’s account if the sender approves the accepted gift. Additionally, recipients get to decide where and when the gift items are to be delivered. Less admin, less hassle.
Shareable Gift Collections: When a gift collection (based on a theme or pricing) is selected, a link is created and the sender has the option of forwarding it to their recipients through email, on social media, or via a generic chat. By accessing the link, the recipient can access the gift options online, choose their preferred gift from the collection options and input their delivery address and date of delivery. Additionally, gifts will only be charged against the sender’s account if the sender approves the accepted gift.
Direct Sends: If you know your recipients and have specific gifts that you would like to send directly to them using their addresses, then the Giftsenda platform can facilitate this. All you need to do is choose a gift from our catalog or request a custom gift, provide the addresses, and add custom messaging.
Some other helpful features available on our gifting platform include:
- The ability to manage spend by sending gifts that will only be charged to your balance after being accepted by the recipient and approved by you
- The ability to create a single gift campaign that will cater to various countries
- Tracking and reporting on all gift campaigns to measure your ROI
- The ability to request, store and distribute branded SWAG
Ready to get started with corporate gifting on a global scale? Book a 30-minute demo with one of our Gift Campaign Managers to see how our gifting platform works and to create an account.